Twist off the cap and carefully remove the label by slipping a knife or scissors under the edge and cutting it away. Wash the container well with hot soapy water and let it dry thoroughly. Fill with the contents you want and you're done.
What should you store in your empty container? Here's some Ideas:
- Small Pasta
- Gold Fish crackers, oyster crackers
- Homemade salad dressing
- Pasta sauces
- Bulk buys like chocolate chips, quinoa, granola, nuts, making mixes, coffee beans or ground coffee
- Mix Gatorade,juice, or other drink mixes in it and store it
- Freeze water inside to make Ice blocks for coolers. You can drink the water once it melts.
- Make pancake mix in the bottle, then pour it onto the hot griddle. You made your own Shake and Pour Pancakes!!
Crafts and Misc. Items
- Tacks, Pins, Hooks
- Screws, Bolts, Nails
- Golfers can store their Tee's
- Let kids decorate them with stickers, paints and markers then use them as piggy banks.
- Line them up and use a Tennis ball for mini indoor bowling for kids
- fill them with a bit of rice or beans, tape the lid securely, and you have some homemade maracas for your little ones to shake off a rainy day with.
These are just a few options off the top of my head, I'm sure there's hundreds more. What could you use them for? We'd love to know!