First off let me tell you, I'm a horrible baker. Around here my husband is the birthday cake maker and muffin man. I'd seen these Cake Mix Cookies all over Pinterest and thought to myself "surely I can't mess those up" And for once I was right! I invited a friends over for a last minute 'last day of summer vacation' pool party, and with 7 kids between us I needed a quick and easy treat for them. Knowing I had a box of Strawberry cake mix on hand I decided to give them a whirl. The kids LOVED them. I loved that it took 10 minutes for warm, fresh from the oven cookies!
- 1 Box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup of oil (I used olive)
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lightly grease cookie sheets ( or spray lightly with non stick cooking spray)
- Mix eggs, oil, and cake mix with a electric mixer on medium speed until well blended (about 2 minutes) The mixture will be thick.
- Fold in White Chocolate Chips with a spoon until evenly distributed.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, just until the edges start to brown.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for 2-3 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Let me know how you like them!