- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts - cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cans reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/5 cups water - divided
- 2 tsp Better than bullion (or 2 chicken bullion cubes)
- 6 oz sliced provolone cheese
- 8 oz package of dry Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Layer cut chicken pieces on the bottom of a 8x11 inch baking dish.
- Layer provolone cheese slices on top of chicken evenly
- Mix 3/4 cup warm water, 1 tsp better than bullion and 1 can of reduced fat cream of chicken. pour over cheese.
- Layer Stuffing mix on top of soup mixture
- Mix an additional 3/4 cup warm water, 1 tsp better than bullion and 1 can of reduced fat cream of chicken. pour over stuffing.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 50-60 minutes (until chicken is cooked through)
Let me know how you like it!
Feel free to Follow me on Facebook