February 25, 2014

Kids Chore Baskets

A great help for parents that give household chores to their kids! 



-Purchase a few plastic baskets at dollar stores.
-Print out a step by step instruction card for what you want cleaned in each room, labeling the top of the card with the name of the room you want cleaned.
-Fill them with the contents needed to clean each room, and attach the direction card for that room onto the basket. Depending on your cleaning needs, and the products you use, you decide what products to put in the baskets, depending on the room that will be cleaned. 

When chore time comes, let them choose their basket, and you're all set!

★☆★★☆★★☆★☆★★☆★☆★★☆★☆★★☆★☆★★☆★☆★★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆

7 comments:

  1. Do you have a list of directions for each chore basket that you wouldn't mind sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this on Pinterest if you gave more instructions for the rest of us, it would be nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it's a no on the directions or ideas on how you did it...cool. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She explains that the cards should be made depending on what area is being cleaned, & the products that you use. I did this, & it's very simple. The picture alone gives plenty of info.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I think this is great. Each one is self explanatory to your individual needs. I have one kid at home and if we each pick a basket a couple times a week, the house will be clean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping I could get a clearer picture of what was on the list and in each basket. I am sure it's self-explanatory/easily laid out in their minds for some people, but being a semi-perfectionist, my kids will be grown before I get the time to spend coming up with it on my own.

    ReplyDelete